Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!

Good Morning and Happy New Year!! How was everyone's weekend? Did you get to the gym or work out at all?? I did! I kinda cheated yesterday though. I had some birthday cake and goodies at my friend's daughters birthday party! But that's okay, it was my birthday too! But no more! Back on track today!!

I went with my best friend to pick out wedding dresses on Saturday and she found hers! The dress that we fell in love with for her is a sterling Vera Wang strapless bridal gown. Omg it's beautiful!!! I am the maid of honor in the wedding and we found my dress as well as the other bridesmaids dresses. My dress is a prom dress though so I had to buy it on Saturday. Apparently it's prom season and once they're sold out, that's it. So I had to get it. AND because it's a prom dress, they only can alter it to go down 2 sizes. So instead of the size 13 dress, I bought a size 9...talk about motivation!!! I believe in myself enough to know that I will get down to at least a size 9 in a year. That's 2 dress sizes for me. From a 13, to an 11, to a 9. YIKES :) So excited!!!

Anyway! How is your water intake today??? I mean seriously...


I have to tell myself that every single day!!! I hate drinking water. I would much rather have something with some flavor. But plain water is the best thing you can be drinking.


Don't mind my breakfast in there haha I had a slice of 100% whole wheat Pepperidge Farms cinnamon raisin swirl bread and a tbsp of chunky peanut butter. And then the rest of Sunnie's oatmeal that he didn't finish. He's hangin out with me at work today since he doesn't go back to school until tomorrow! We were out of coffee this morning (Yeah...on a Monday)

 I didn't beat myself up over eating a piece of birthday cake and kind of splurging yesterday for one big cheat day! That's okay!! I'm back on the horse today!

I had an avocado and a can of Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup - Light for lunch since I was in a hurry and didn't have any leftovers or time to make anything for lunch this morning. I had some broccoli for a snack, and now I'm drinking my hot green tea.

We aren't sure what we're having for dinner tonight, but that's okay. We'll figure it out. I'm thinking something high protein like eggs and veggies since it's fast and Sunnie has taijutsu tonight.

I weighed myself over the weekend. I'm down to 171.9!!! Saturday I will weigh myself again. I need to get a scale. I don't have one. I used my friend's Wii fit. I'm hoping by Saturday I will be down to 169. I would be happy with that. Even though I'm giving myself 3 lbs a month to lose, if I continue to lose 2 lbs a week, that would be even better. I would definitely be okay with that.

Getting back into the swing of things is difficult!! I don't have time to go work out today, so I will be doing some exercises at home tonight after we get home.



 It's ab day! Gotta tighten up the tummy!! I am also going to try some at home back exercises too to tighten and strengthen my mid and lower back, which will in turn tone it also and I'll have that sexy back :)

What exercises have you found work for you? Any that you can't do yet that you would like to? I would love to be able to do real pushups. I can't do them yet. I do them against the wall for now, and once I get stronger, I will do them on the edge of the bathtub and then finally down to the floor.

Tomorrow is leg and booty day!! I'm excited! Gotta keep up on these workouts to lose that fat and gain the muscle. I CAN DO THIS!!! And so can you.



I'm just a few weeks away from posting my progress pictures. I have to show you that if I can lose this weight, ANYBODY can. I mean seriously. It is just one day at a time. ONE silly day. I mean I'm trying not to focus too much on what I ate the day before, or what I'm eating tomorrow. What are you doing TODAY to work on losing the weight you want to? Maybe you didn't have that soda at lunch that you normally drink, or did you skip the bag of chips with your sandwich? Think about the end result. Is that cookie after lunch REALLY worth it?

Have a competition with someone or even yourself. See if you can go a whole week without drinking any soda, see if you can go a whole week without eating white bread, you might find that after that week, you don't crave that one thing anymore.

Instead of that bag of chips at home while watching TV, eat low butter popcorn. Have a cup of hot tea instead of that soda. Instead of eating out of boredom, get up and move!! Do 100 jumping jacks, do 10 push ups, do 20 crunches instead!


Next time we will talk about work out clothes and such.

As always comments and questions are welcomed!

Until next time!!

-Beka-









No comments:

Post a Comment