Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Delish Food and Kick Ass Workouts!

Hello everyone! I'm back!!! It's been what? 2 whole days? Eh whatever. Anyway, how has your week gone so far? Are you staying on track? If not, what are you doing to get back to it?

I'm so excited! Sara and I made a seriously delicious dinner last night. And I can't wait to brag about it and tell you how absolutely simple and easy it was!! First a picture of the masterpiece:


Seriously easy as easy can be. 3 chicken breasts cut horizontally and placed in the middle of a coated casserole dish, then 4 medium red potatoes cut up, and green beans or broccoli on the other side, 1/2 a stick of melted butter, or you could substitute olive oil, and half a packet of italian dressing mix on the top. Cover with foil and bake in the oven for an hour and vuwala! Dinner is served! It was enough to feed 6 of us and roughly 300 cals per serving!! The potatoes were a little undercooked though, so I would recommend probably boiling them for 10 minutes before putting them in with the rest of the meal.

We're having roast tonight and we already calculated it and that meal is right around 300 calories as well! I will be taking pics of food and posting them also! Yum yum yum!

This was my breakfast this morning (again lol):




Totes amazing. Trying to get to a point where I eat mainly fruits and veggies for my main sources of food instead of carbs. That is sooooo hard. So is Trying not to eat sugar or processed food. I'm trying to get away from that too. Trying to eat all natural all healthy food.

This was my snack:


Double YUM!!!! Just enough to help me make it through the rest of the day today and not be starving when I get off work at 4;30 and try to eat everything in Sara's kitchen! Especially since she still has Christmas cookies left over!!! Talk about temptation!

But it helps that we're kind of competing in our weight loss, even though she is 30 lbs less than me, that's totally okay. I can lose the weight that I need to, and she and I can both look good together!!

Now lets talk workouts!!!

What do you wear when you workout?? I wear yoga pants/leggings and a t-shirt and a hoodie or sweatshirt to sweat more. Always wearing a good pair of athletic shoes also!! I'm getting more as soon as my taxes come in! New shoes and more yoga pants!! (You can't have too many yoga pants or leggings. seriously)

I'm doing my workouts every day that I'm scheduling them in for myself. I'm sticking to it! Which this is the first time I'm actually sticking to a workout routine and healthy eating for this long....and it's been a week. How sad is that? I've never been able to stick to something this consistently for more than a week and a half. Yikes. But that's okay, I'm doing it now. Things are getting better for me!! It's this whole endurance thing that I really need to work on and I'm getting there. I'm going to finish this week doing 30 minutes on the elliptical and then starting next week I'm going to do 45 minutes instead!

I've been doing strength training as well to make sure I build up my muscle while I'm working off the fat by doing cardio before hand. My legs are definitely sore today!! We did legs yesterday and my booty and legs were definitely burning during that workout! It was awesome. I'm excited to workout my arms, shoulders, chest, and upper back today. I'm going to do more with my arms today than I have been. I don't feel like I've been giving them a hard enough workout. I know I need to start slow, well I think I need to push myself now with my arms and shoulders and chest and back.

Only 3 more days till weigh day!!! I'm so excited to see how I've done this week. I'm really thinking I'm going to be down to the 169 that I'm hoping for.

I have a ton of stuff pinned on my Pinterest. Rebecca Miller SpeedBinder is my name on there. Look me up and follow me!! I have meals, and healthy snacks and desserts on there too, as well as fitness tips and exercises and even my motivation board.

What is the best pair of workout shoes for what you do? I'm looking into Under Armour for workout clothes and shoes. Any tips?

Only 3 weeks till I post my progress pictures!!!


On Saturday I will have completed week #2 in my weight loss journey. Only 50 more to go till the end of the year. Day 6 out of 365. I got this!! :)


One measly day at a time. You got this.


Until next time!!

Comments, concerns, questions? Leave em for me!

-Beka-


No comments:

Post a Comment