Sunday, July 8, 2012

Some things

Whooo! Today isn't so bad so far. Kinda pigged out a little bit. I'm working on it though!

Had some yummy food though!

Recipes.
http://rabbitfoodformybunnyteeth.com/chocolate-cake-batter-overnight-oats/

This one is my own I came up with. I don't have the exact measurements, but its pretty simple, add a little bit of everything and vuwala delicious!

This bag was like 10 bucks, but its sooooo yummy!


Then I add the yogurt. It's just one 6 oz thing of yogurt since the smoothie is only for one!


Then I add half of a banana. Now if you have bananas that are starting to get pretty ripe, its a good way to use them up! So that's what I've been doing.



Then I add some almond milk. This stuff is pretty awesome! Try it out.


And just blend it all together! Here is what mine looks like:

DELICIOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment