Saturday, August 4, 2012

Keeping On!

Ok, Sorry It's been so long since I logged on last!

Last time I weighed myself I weigh 153.5! Slowly losing the weight. But I've been exercising and eating fewer calories and eating better than I used to.
My key is to splurge myself every once in a while in order to keep myself on track or I'll undo everything and start gaining the weight back if I binge on m&ms or ice cream or whatever it is that I'm craving at the time.

My sister did give me this neat little app that helps me stay on track throughout the day with eating. It's called  MyFitnessPal and I know it's for apple devices, I'm not sure if it is on the android market. I'm sure there is something like it though on android and the one for the App Store is free. You say how many pounds a week you want to lose and how much exercise you get on the daily. So since I work on my feet most of the day I get a "light" amount of exercise. Then you put in all of the food you ate that day etc. It's really helpful especially to make you more aware of what you are eating and all of that.

Anyway, I'm still doing the couch to 5k program and I repeated week one for 2 weeks so now I am on week 2. I found that I really enjoy running and eventually would like to run in a 5k! I think it would be fun and definitely rewarding to say the least! I'm just working on getting in shape for the time being and getting healthy.

This not only has been helping me to become healthy, but I'm making sure my son is eating healthier too. This morning he asked for an apple and peanut butter for breakfast! Made me proud to know that I'm rubbing off on him! Although the Kraft Macaroni and Cheese is still his favorite!

Comments and Questions are always welcome!

Stay motivated!

-B-

No comments:

Post a Comment